These terms apply to your use of the website www.KD1S.com (KD1S website).
By using the KD1S website, you agree to be bound by these terms and if you do not agree to the terms
You must not use the Site.
We reserve the right to change the terms from time to time, so you should review these terms periodically and do not have to
We must contact you or notify you of any changes made to these terms and your continued use of the Site is considered
KD1S constitutes acceptance of the terms applicable at the time of your use of the Site.
To enter the KD1S website, you must be at least 18 years old (according to the Gregorian calendar) and be eligible
Anyone under the age of 18 (according to the Gregorian calendar) who uses the KD1S website needs to obtain
obtain the consent of his parents or guardian to do so.
You represent and warrant that you have the right and legal capacity to use the KD1S Website as provided in this
The obligation not to do anything that would affect the operation or security of the KD1S website or cause unpleasant inconvenience
Reasonable, abuse, or disruptive to any of our other users or employees.
Responsibility for use
We and each of our directors, employees or agents shall have no liability to you as a result of any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and costs in any way, whether directly or indirectly, or as a result of or arising out of or attributable to
Access to the KD1S website by you.
We will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss arising from something that we have no control over and this includes
Failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines.
Your registration on the KD1S website, charging your account and making a new order constitutes full acceptance of these terms.
KD1S does not provide any warranty, modification, deficiency or compensation for any of our followers services.
Delivery of services
The speed of delivery of services by KD1S depends on the amount of orders we have and we do not guarantee the delivery of services
Immediately or on the same day.
(1) You may not, after requesting the service or after starting its implementation, cancel it under any circumstances.
(2) It is forbidden to make two different requests from one account at the same time, and in this case only one request will be executed
The second application is considered complete.
(3) The KD1S website has the right to cancel any request without prior notice and without explaining the reason for cancellation.
(4) In the event of errors occurring in the targeted communication accounts or a change in the settings, the service is considered complete
Even if those errors were fixed later.
(1) I undertake upon registration and upon charging the account in the KD1S website not to file a complaint or sue the KD1S website
In any dispute and for any reason.
And when this condition is violated, KD1S has the right to stop all requests and completely ban the account from the site, as it has the right
KD1S has withdrawn all followers from previously implemented services.
(2) I bear any consequence arising from the implementation of the service and KD1S is not responsible for any result.
The prices of KD1S website services are subject to change at any time without any prior notice.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and content made available as part of the KD1S Site are owned by us at all times. You may use this material or content only as authorized in writing by us. You will not assist or facilitate the work of third parties to copy, reproduce, broadcast, distribute, adapt, commercially use, or create works based on the Material or Content.
If you become aware of any distribution or commercial exploitation of any kind, you agree to notify us directly
In this policy, and unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated.
"KD1S", "Site", "we", "first person" or "owner": refers to KD1S.com and Ihoster Limited UK trading and marketing company.
“User” or “you” or “user” means a person who visits, uses, or registers for membership on the Site.
“Customer” refers to any person, organization or company that places an order to purchase the Services offered for sale through the Website.
“Services” refers to our services offered for sale through the Site, which must meet the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
“Policy” refers to this document and the terms and conditions it contains.
“Data” refers to data collected about the User or that is provided to us or that is collected about the devices he uses to contact us or that is related to visiting and using the Site.
Second, protect your data
(1) The site undertakes to keep your personal or banking data for the period required by the nature of the transaction you make through the site.
(2) The site undertakes not to deal with your personal data for purposes that are not authorized or permitted for a fee or for free with any other party unless it is required or authorized by us under the relevant regulations and instructions, or with the prior written consent of the user to whom the information relates.
(3) The site undertakes to maintain records containing personal data of the user or any records of electronic communications, which are in our custody or under our control or with our agents or employees.
(4) The Site undertakes to take reasonable steps to ensure that the User's personal data, and related records, are protected in a manner appropriate to its importance.
(5) You know and agree that the Internet is not a secure medium, and that the confidentiality of your personal data cannot be fully guaranteed.
(6) We, on our part, undertake to the extent permitted by law not to disclose or use your confidential data in conflict with your right to privacy.
(7) We undertake not to trade or sell your data to third parties.
Third, the data we collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
(1) The data you provide to us while registering on the “KD1S” website, such as your name, phone number, e-mail, address, commercial registration, personal identity.
(2) Data that you may provide to us while providing the Services or at any time, including but not limited to nationality, address, bank account number, credit card number or other data that we may request from you.
(3) Data you provide to us when you report a problem with the Site.
(4) The data that you provide to us when a problem occurs related to the electronic payment process for the amounts owed by you.
(5) The data you provide to us when you communicate with us or serve our customers for any reason.
(6) Data you provide to us while evaluating the services you have received through our website.
(7) Data that we consider necessary to verify your identity or to ensure the correctness and legality of any operations you undertake via the Site, including a copy of your passport, or a copy of your national identity.
Cookies are text files that are stored on your device when you visit some web pages, and these files will not harm your device, they are used as follows:
(1) Cookies are used for the purpose of providing information, for example on the “KD1S” website some of the cookies we use help us identify and fix errors.
(ii) Some cookies help to remember which pages and forms you see when you visit our site.
(3) Cookies are intended to improve the experience of the KD1S website each time you visit.
(4) There are cookies for pages published on our website that are not affiliated with us, such as YouTube.com video content, and you know and agree that we do not control the cookies of such websites and you should access these websites and see their policies.
(5) You may change your cookie preferences by logging into your browser settings and selecting the one that is appropriate for you.
Fifth: Limitations of your data usage
We are always committed to protecting your privacy and therefore we use your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) To enable you to use our Services optimally, and to always provide you with the best.
(2) To create your account or profile through which you communicate with us through the Site.
(3) To process the data you provide through our services, such as making sure that your email or phone number is active, usable and owned by you.
(4) To receive and respond to questions, complaints and inquiries from you.
(5) to receive and respond to your comments and evaluation of the service you have received through our website.
(6) To provide you with information about the services you request through our website.
(7) To provide you with information about services we think will be of interest to you, including our special offers.
(8) For internal business purposes such as improving our Services.
(9) to personalize the content, recommendations and advertisements that we and third parties provide to you, whether on the Services or elsewhere on the Internet.
(10) To comply with regulatory and legal obligations.
Sixth: Disclosure of your data
(1) You grant us the right to allow our employees to handle your personal data within the limits of providing the Services.
(ii) We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group; Which means our branches and institutions.
(3) We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell assets from our organization, or enter partners with us, here we disclose your data to the new client or partner.
- Entities that partner with us to provide services to protect against credit risks, fraud and electronic piracy.
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of KD1S, our employees, or others.
(4) We may disclose your personal data to comply with legal or contractual obligations in the following circumstances:
If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or any other agreement.
- In the event of a court ruling or a decision by the competent judicial authorities obligating us to do so.
- In the event that a decision is issued by the public authorities obligating us to do so.
(2) Your continued use of the Site after this Policy has been updated constitutes your express acceptance of such modifications and your legal acceptance of the new practices and provisions.
(3) If you do not agree to the new modifications and updates, you must immediately stop using the Site.